Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dog Friendly :: Hotel Fauchère :: Milford, PA



The Hotel Fauchere was recently featured in Country Living Magazine. It's a charming hotel located in Milford, Pennsylvania. Although I've never stayed at this particular hotel, it looks simply stunning from the photographs. I look forward to staying there some time this summer. I contacted the hotel and was happy to find out that they are dog friendly! The fee is $25.

6/14--Well now I have to update this post because I was lucky enough to stay at Hotel Fauchere in May. On our annual road trip to Maine, we stopped in Milford on the way back home. The hotel was simple, charming, and timeless. The service was impeccable. Dinner at Bar Louis was delicious, especially the cream of mushroom soup. We enjoyed our equally delicious breakfast out on the porch.

2 comments:

None said...

Sarah,
Thanks for listing my eco-friendly luxury bed & breakfast, Stonehurst Place, on your Dog Friendly Inn blog! We're just the home away from home dogs (and their owners!) need when traveling to Atlanta :)
I loved seeing your Hotel Fauchere post, as my great friend Gilbey's brother owns it! Such a small world.
You're not far from us where you're studying, so please do let me know if you come to Atlanta and Becky's stay will be on the house.
Warm regards,
Barb
www.StonehurstPlace.com

Sarah said...

Barb,

I was happy to list Stonehurst Place on my blog; your property certainly is beautiful. Becky just might take you up on that offer if we're ever in the area!

Sincerely,
Sarah